What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) of the user when accessing certain pages and that allow the Website to remember navigation preferences and to navigate efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, email address, etc.) as cookies do not collect any data that can personally identify the user.
What are cookies used for?:
Cookies allow the recognition of a user’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to improve the user experience during the user’s next visit and to make the Website more useful and interesting.
We implement cookies to provide you with an online service that is more tailored to the device you are connecting to, to analyse the performance of our Website and to detect and prevent potential fraudulent use. We may collect information about your use of our Website, such as information about your device or browser through which you access it, how you interact with our Website, your general location and the IP address of your device or terminal. You may experience the inability to complete certain actions on our Website if certain essential or necessary cookies are not set.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Analytical cookies. these are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our Website. For this purpose, anonymous information is collected in a standard way about the user’s navigation and behaviour patterns, in order to analyse their navigation on our Website and improve the content and services we offer them.
- Third-party cookies. those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by CLÍNICA ÁNGELA OJEDA, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
How can you change your cookie settings?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking the “Settings” button or the “options” or “preferences” buttons on your browser menu.
You can also adjust the available “ON” or “OFF” sliders in the information banner displayed on the Website, and then click “Save and Close”. You may need to refresh the page for the settings to take effect.
You can find the links for each browser below to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer ( https://goo.gl/dz7hDT )
- Mozilla Firefox ( http://goo.gl/QXWYmv )
- Google Chrome ( http://goo.gl/fQnkSB )
- Safari ( https://goo.gl/VRPtdu )
Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Website may not be available after you disable or do not accept the installation of certain cookies, such as essential or necessary ones.