At CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and for this reason we strictly comply with the requirements established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
We inform you that we are at your entire disposal for any doubt, comment or query related to the processing of your personal data. To do so, you only need to contact CLÍNICA ÁNGELA OJEDA by e-mail at email@example.com
- DATA CONTROLLER
- Ángela Ojeda Regidor (hereinafter, “CLÍNICA ÁNGELA OJEDA”)
- NIF: 51120793G
- Address: Calle Ferraz 4, Entreplanta C-D, 28008, Madrid, Spain
- Contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address above.
- INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
Data provided directly by you:
- Contact forms and appointment bookings (name and surname, email, contact telephone).
- Subscription to our newsletter (email).
We inform you that you must provide us at all times with information and/or personal data that is accurate and truthful, and you must inform CLÍNICA ÁNGELA OJEDA as soon as possible of any changes with respect to these, so that they are updated at all times.
Data obtained indirectly:
- Navigation and average time through the different menus and pages of our Website;
- History and booking details of appointments made;
- Study and analysis of your profile, behaviour, consumer preferences and interests, in order to improve the services and experience provided by CLÍNICA ÁNGELA OJEDA.
- Manage booking requests for appointments made.
- Manage your browsing experience through our website. We process your personal data in order to answer all your queries and provide customer service for the processing of any complaints or questions you may have.
- Enable you to submit requests to exercise your data protection rights as you see fit.
- In the event that you have given your additional and express consent, the sending of commercial or advertising communications by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, etc.) with information on new services, promotions and discounts for future bookings, new treatments or surgical techniques, events, participations, collaborations or publications, surveys or satisfaction surveys, among others.
We inform you that the personal data processed by CLÍNICA ÁNGELA OJEDA will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above. If necessary, we will inform you in this regard and proceed to collect your consent again, if necessary.
4. LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
The legitimate basis that enables us to process your personal data is the prior, duly informed consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
In the event that you have consented in an additional manner to the sending of commercial or advertising communications related to our services, personalized announcements, studies and surveys of CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA, we inform you that at any time you may object to continue receiving commercial or advertising communications related to the services and processing of CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA. To do this, you can contact us or use the simple and free mechanism enabled in each and every one of our commercial or advertising communications, by pressing the “unsubscribe” button. Please note that due to complex technological processes, even if we unsubscribe your data for this purpose, it may take several days to become fully effective.
The personal data collected through the various forms provided on the Website, will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding section in our internal register of personal data processing activities, ownership and responsibility of CLINICA ANGELA OJEDA.
5. CONSERVATION PERIODS
We would like to inform you that at CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA, we process and store your personal data in accordance with different regulatory obligations for storage and documentation, so the period of conservation of such personal data may be subject to change.
In the event that you have accepted and consented to us sending you commercial communications, personalized announcements, studies and surveys related to CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA, we will keep your data for this purpose from the time you subscribe until you request to unsubscribe.
We would like to inform you that your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so (for example, in special cases to the Public Administration, State Security Forces and Corps, Public Prosecutor’s Office, etc.).
Nevertheless, we inform you of the existence of operations for processing your personal data on behalf of third parties, which are necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes indicated above (e.g. management of the appointment booking service; computer services or cloud information hosting tools, which are essential for the correct provision of the services of CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA), or for the fulfilment of a legal obligation. The provision of these services is legitimised by the corresponding contracts for the processing of personal data signed with these third parties, in accordance with the requirements of the personal data protection regulations currently in force and applicable.
All CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA service providers are carefully selected, reflecting the services ordered in writing in a contract. In this way, they follow the instructions that we provide and guarantee that they comply with the technical and organizational measures required by the applicable regulations, and specifically, by the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), in all the personal data processing operations that are the responsibility of CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA to which they may have access as a result of the provision of the service.
From CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA we want to inform you that, in the event that you wish to exercise your rights, you may send a written communication to the registered office of CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA or to the e-mail address email@example.com . It is essential that, regardless of the means you choose, you always include a photocopy of your ID card or any other similar valid identification document (passport, resident’s card, etc.).
Thus, with respect to your personal data, you may request to exercise the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation from us regarding the possible processing of your personal data, and if this is not the case, we will inform you (right of access).
- The right to ask for their rectification (if you consider them to be incorrect or inaccurate) or request their deletion, when, among other reasons, you consider that the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected at the time.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA will only keep them for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to oppose the processing, in which case, CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless, for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of any claims, we have to continue processing your data.
- Right to the portability of your data. In the event that you request that your personal data be processed by another company or entity, CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA, provided that it is technologically possible, will provide you with the portability of your personal data to the new company or entity in charge that you indicate.
Likewise, we inform you that you can obtain models, forms and more information about the rights indicated above on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
Finally, if you consider that there is a problem with the way CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA is treating your data, you can send your complaint by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , or directly to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
8. SOCIAL NETWORKS
CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA has a profile on some of the main social networks on the Internet (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) so we are responsible for the data published from our profiles.
The treatment that CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA will carry out with the data within each one of the referred social networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles, according to its terms and conditions of use. Therefore, CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA may inform, when not prohibited by law, its followers by any means that the social network allows, about its services, new treatments and events of CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA, as well as provide personalized customer service if requested.
9. SECURITY MEASURES IN THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA applies the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and, in particular, the protection of your personal data and prevent third parties from learning about them, from being modified by mistake or intentionally, from being lost or destroyed.
We regularly review these measures and adapt them to the current state of technology when necessary.
© CLÍNICA ANGELA OJEDA. 2020. All rights reserved.